Cannibalism and the optimal sharing of the North-East Atlantic cod stock
Publisher: Chr. Michelsen Institute, Development Studies and Human Rights in Bergen
Written in English
Includes bibliographical references.
|Statement||C.W. Armstrong and U.R. Sumaila.|
|Series||Working paper -- WP 1998:4, Working paper (Chr. Michelsens institutt) -- WP 1998:4.|
|Contributions||Sumaila, Ussif Rashid.|
|LC Classifications||MLCM 2008/43179 (H)|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||26 p. ;|
|Number of Pages||26|
|LC Control Number||98206191|
- Regional changes in brain noradrenergic activity following different types of exercise training in rats
- Rags of glory
- The Pancios from Galicia
- Overcoming Underearning(R)
- On Writing Well CD Audio Collection
- An elementary treatise on heat
- Entrepreneurs in profile
- Making a modern classic
- Use of solar energy in buildings in New York State
- Berkeley Guides: Germany 1994: On The Loose (Berkeley Guides: The Budget Travellers Handbook)
- Science information specialist training program
- Water and wildlife
- Amendment to article 6 of the Staff provident fund regulations.
- Economics of ageing
- Providing for the use and distribution of funds appropriated in satisfaction of judgments awarded to the Saginaw Chippewa Tribe of Michigan in dockets numbered 57, 59 and 13E of the Indian Claims Commission and docket number 13F of the U.S. Claims Court, and for other purposes
- Art now 74
- Purgatori Volume 1
- Business management
- On the shores of an inland sea
- The Crisis!
Cannibalism and the optimal sharing of the North-East Atlantic cod stock by C. W. Armstrong Download PDF EPUB FB2
Cannibalism and the Optimal Sharing of the North-East Atlantic Cod Stock: a Bioeconomic Model Claire W. Armstrong, Ussif Rashid Sumaila Pages OriginalPaper. 6 Cannibalism and the optimal sharing of the North-east Atlantic cod stock.
Introduction 59 The model 61 Simulation results 64 Concluding remarks 7 Implications of implementing an ITQ. A two-agent bioeconomic model with cannibalism is developed and used to determine (i) optimal annual harvest sizes (TACs) for cod, and (ii) the optimal proportion of the TAC that should be Author: Tapan Kumar Kar.
Cannibalism and the optimal sharing of the north-east Atlantic cod stock: A bioeconomic model Ussif The Resource Curse: Which Institutions Matter. CMI Working Paper | Jun Arrow, Kenneth, Bert Bolin, Robert Costanza, Partha Dasgupta, Carl Folke, C.
Holling, Bengt-Owe Jansson, Simon Levin, Karl-Göran Mäler, Charles Perrings & David Cited by: 8. Shareable Link. Use the link below to share a full-text version of this article with your friends and colleagues.
Learn more. But Atlantic cod wasn’t reported in the top ten list inalthough it belongs to the list of the world’s endangered species.
Since the 16th century cod (Gadus morhua) had been the main. Eurofish Magazine July 4 / ISSN July 4 / C Denmark Reaping the benefits of transferable quotas.
n n n The Fish Publishing House. Full text of "A Matter of Scale-A book A solution A future" See other formats. Full text of "Fisheries Review Vol,no2, " See other formats.